lundi 20 juillet 2015







Je joue trop à Pokemon, autant en faire quelque chose et s'immerger à fond dans l'univers! je me suis amusé à créer un pokemon et lui faire un dresseur à son image. Voilà déjà le dresseur!

I'm playing so much Pokemon, that I needed to make something out of it in order to remain sain. So I just invented a Fakemon, and drew a pokemon trainer to accompany it. Here is the trainer in question. Bonus, a color version of it, with basic brushes on photoshop. It was quite nice for once using the tablet. I need other brushes though, those suck!




Inventing a pokemon is hard work, you need an idea, a concept, and then find clever ways to emphasize those ideas, with the simplest lines and design. H-A-R-D W-O-R-K.


Are you curious to see the pokemon now? Skeleton hands on the chest might be a clue...




Aucun commentaire: